The Art Inquirer is your source of news for the artist and the Art appreciator
Established in 2008

Friday, February 15, 2008

Saul Santos Diaz



Saul Santos Diaz, born in Fuencaliente de la Palma (Canary Islands) is younger than I expected. And why do I say than I expected ? Because he is an amazing photographer. His photographs seem to be taken by someone with ages of experience; experience that he does possess as one may easily verify.

He studied at the Art Institute of Santa Cruz de la Palma and in 2003 he goes to Tenerife for his master degree in graphic design and multimedia. There he also takes several courses, namely photography.

From then on his curriculum developes as expected from a great artist.

1 comment:

Sheila, Canary Islands said...

I've admired his photos for some time. It seems every tmie I see a postcard where I wish I'd takent he photo, it's his. But then I believe his father is J. J. Santos, so presumably he started learning very young indeed.