The Art Inquirer is your source of news for the artist and the Art appreciator
Established in 2008

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

7th Painting On The Edge

The 7th open international exhibition of Painting On The Edge, will take place in Vancouver (Canada) from August 18th through September 6th, 2009.
The opening reception and awards ceremony are sheduled for August 20th from 6pm to 8pm at the Federation Gallery.
Worldwide artists working in any media concerning original paintings, drawings and printings are welcomed to enter into this event.
You can access the prospect here to know more about the elegibility and other conditions.
The entry deadline is June 5, 2009 and there will be $8000 in prizes.

2 comments:

becka said...

Hi Jose I perfecto understood your spanish I hope you understand my english :), I could sleep when i was writing because It was too early and I was working, but you are rigth :).

Hated by Many said...

Hi Jose, you asked about the main pic on my blog, did you mean the angel like figure? That was photographed by Zena Holloway, it's great isn't it? Here's her website:
http://www.zenaholloway.com/zena.html