The Art Inquirer is your source of news for the artist and the Art appreciator
Established in 2008

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Original Paintings by José Carrilho (new website)

Dear readers,

Last week I opened a new website where you can view my original paintings.
These include mostly landscapes and still lifes, but also other themes.
All the works presented are original and completed using artist quality materials so that your investment will last for many years, passing from generation to generation.

You will have the chance to read about my artistic career and my objectives as an artist.
Soon I will start developing the blog on that website where I will keep visitors and collectors updated with the progress of my works and my artistic career.

I welcome you to visit JoseCarrilhoFineArt and leave your feedback.

Yours truly,
José Carrilho

2 comments:

John Briner Art said...

Love your blog! I admired you for being a superb and excellent artist! And my favorite is the Autumn Trees and Blue creek :)

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi John,

Thanks for visiting and for your encouraging words.

Take care,

José